Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weight Loss Update

I have been working out and trying to eat right. I am on week 5 of the couch to 5k program. I have also started strength training. That is going to be the hardest part for me. I hate lifting weights, but I am going to make myself stick to it. I have also decided that I am going to start Weight Watchers. The Best Life Diet just was not working for me. It says that there are some things that you cannot have in your diet, and I just don't believe that. Everything in moderation...isn't that what they say. So I ordered the WW guide and calculator off of Ebay. Yes, I am too cheap to actually join the program, plus I do not think I need the group support. Not for that anyway. I have already started my daily food log while I am waiting for my items to arrive. This actually helps me watch what I eat. And "they" also say that keeping a log is good for you. Maybe I should start listening to "them".

I have also decided that I am not going to weigh myself at all in October. This is going to be hard for me. I weigh myself all the time. I never like what it reads, but I do it all the time. All it does is go up and down and it is frustrating. I think it is detrimental to my goals. So no weighing myself in October. I will see if this helps me lose weight. I will see.

0 comments:

 
Online Beauty Salon © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.